Recent Activity › Forums › Stages Learning Consultant Network Promotion Program › SLC Replicated Website › SLC FAQs: How do I upload an image for my SLC Replicated Website?
- This topic is empty.
October 3, 2020 at 19:25 #2140A.L.L. OfficialKeymasterPoints: 133
How do I upload an image for my SLC Replicated Website?
Consultants & Affiliates:
You can personalize your SLC Replicated Website by uploading an image. Keep in mind that anyone with your SLC Replicated Website URL will be able to see your image. To upload simply follow these steps:
- Log into your SLC Homeroom
- Go to the ‘My Account’ Tab
- Then click the ‘My Profile’
- Click the ‘Replicated Website’ sub tab
- Under the ‘Replicated Website Contact Information Display’ select the ‘Show My Picture’ checkbox.
- Click ‘Save Display Options’
- Under the sub tab ‘Personal Information’, Click ‘Choose File’
- Select your image from your computer and Click ‘Upload Your Picture’. Make sure your image is 200 x 200 pixels and 72 DPI.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.